The term “Davenport Oxley Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 71 – 73 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ. Our company registration number is 12056469. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should therefore visit this page periodically to review the current Terms and Conditions.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information and content of the pages on this website are provided only for the purpose of assisting you and other individuals in finding employment and/or to assist employers in recruiting staff only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Interruptions and omissions in service.
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.